Notifications
Clear all

Mycroft AI

7 Posts
5 Users
3 Reactions
(@babysiss)
Topic starter  

Question has anyone tried to install Mycroft AI?  Are there any step by step instructions?

(@aklabat)

If you have successfully installed the Distro V3 and Qbo is started in Mycroft mode, you should hear a male voice speaking, explaining the registration process and the pairing device code that is required to enter, when registering with Mycroft. Note down the pairing device code, which consists of six (6) letters. Next

1. Make sure Qbo is connected to the internet
  2. Head to the mycroft.ai site
  3. Open an account with your own email and password
  4. Once logged in goto ADD DEVICE
  5. Now fill in the data for setup preferences and device default
  6. Enter the pairing device code and a unique name in the third tab
  7. Complete the location data etc. and then SAVE all settings
  8. Site will confirm successful save of config and
  9. Voila, within few seconds QBo will confim succesful registration with Mycroft

ReplyQuote
(@romeo)

The configuration with Mycroft does not work: I installed the V3 version, I had to modify some software because they did not allow face relief, then I followed the instructions, I entered the six-letter code, I restarted, but even if QBO has a blue nose , does not speak. Anyone have any suggestions?

Is it necessary to make further settings to the mycroft software?

ReplyQuote
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Posted by: @romeo

The configuration with Mycroft does not work: I installed the V3 version, I had to modify some software because they did not allow face relief, then I followed the instructions, I entered the six-letter code, I restarted, but even if QBO has a blue nose , does not speak. Anyone have any suggestions?

Is it necessary to make further settings to the mycroft software?

Hi Romeo, please can you try again?. We tried this morning and all works fine.

ReplyQuote
Niko
 Niko
(@niko)
Eminent Member

@romeo

works fine for me too...

ReplyQuote
(@romeo)

I think then it is my QBO to have some problems, if possible I would be grateful if you provide me a link to a clean image, to reinstall all the software and try again. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Posted by: @romeo

I think then it is my QBO to have some problems, if possible I would be grateful if you provide me a link to a clean image, to reinstall all the software and try again. Thanks

here it is 🙂 https://thecorpora.com/openqbov3/

ReplyQuote
Share: