[SSH] ERROR: Could ...

Notifications
Clear all

[SSH] ERROR: Could not resolve hostname qbo.local:8000: No such host is known.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@danielle)
Topic starter  

I have trouble getting qbo to work. Neither the qr code scan worked. so its on a direct cable now and now next step also fails on both SSH and VNC. I get the error message above. What am I doing incorrect?

(@harut)

Hello,

Do you have a way to find the IP instead of trying to reach qbo.local ? I usually use fing on my mobile phone connected to the wifi network to detect devices but you can also check your router admin page where usually all devices are listed.

Worse case scenario, you can remove the cover and plug in a monitor on the hdmi port to check what's going on.

ReplyQuote
chrisbuy
(@chrisbuy)

SSH is typically not on 8000! SSH is on port 22... Q.Bo has a webserver normally running on 8000! So http://qbo.local:8000/ but I agree with harut. Use the IP address rather, I found this a lot more reliable!

--
Christian Buysschaert
Leuven - Belgium
Email christian.buysschaert@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
(@danielle)
Topic starter  

@harut

@Chrisbuy

Thank you both, It seems that the issue is in my router as wel that the img was corrupted. Fixed this and awaiting new router. Hope this fixes finally the issue. Well apreciated that you replied. Have a great new year

ReplyQuote
(@romeo)

https://www.amazon.com/ROBOTICS-EDUCATION-CODING-English-version/dp/B0BRMT29KC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3HLX2FOV83UZV&keywords=qbo+coding+for+stem&qid=1679435736&s=books&sprefix=qbo+coding+for+stem%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C195&sr=1-1

I advise you to read my textbook to implement Q.BO STEM or Q.BO One at the latest version, with which you can also make it play with chat-gpt.

ReplyQuote
Share: