Notifications
Clear all

Qbo V3.0 + Rsync = crash

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@vianne)
Topic starter  

Hi! I'm trying to setup rsync on the Q.bo with the V3,0 software on it, in order to be able to test my code quickly and easily. However, as soon as I install rsync on Q.bo it will not reboot anymore. This was not the case using the previous software version. I double-checked that rsync was the culprit by reinstalling the V3.0 software and only installing rsync. Has anyone encountered the same problem, and/or knows a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Niko
 Niko
(@niko)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @vianne

Hi! I'm trying to setup rsync on the Q.bo with the V3,0 software on it, in order to be able to test my code quickly and easily. However, as soon as I install rsync on Q.bo it will not reboot anymore. This was not the case using the previous software version. I double-checked that rsync was the culprit by reinstalling the V3.0 software and only installing rsync. Has anyone encountered the same problem, and/or knows a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Vianne, i use Pibaker ( macosx ) to reinstall easily the new OpenQbo versions...V3 works fine with my Q.bo. ;)

ReplyQuote
(@vianne)
Topic starter  

@niko

Thanks for your reply! The reinstall of the V3 is also not a problem for me luckily, however when I install rsync also it crashes. And I need rsync to be able to quickly sync my code written on my pc with the robot! 

ReplyQuote
Share: