Notifications
Clear all

listen.py script throwing warnings and not sinking audio to robot

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@neolia)
Topic starter  

I am looking for guidance on how to run my custom app alongside the QBO app [with face tracking and speech recognition] which should be running in the background. My app is always on the main screen, and I would like to know if there is a shell script that I can call to start the QBO app from within my app.

Previously, I tried manually picking some scripts and running them, such as QBO_PiFaceFast, which works fine and starts tracking face. However, when I try to run QBO_Listen.sh, it gives me the following error:

pi@qbo:/opt/qbo/scripts $ sudo
launching Listen.py
./QBO_Listen.sh start
pi@qbo:/opt/qbo/scripts $ ALSA lib confmisc.c:1281: (snd_func_refer) Unable to find definition 'defaults.bluealsa
device'
ALSA lib conf.c:4528: (_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory ALSA lib conf.c: 4996: (snd_config_expand) Args evaluate error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib pcm.c:2495: (snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM bluealsa
ALSA lib confmisc.c:1281: (snd_func_refer) Unable to find definition 'defaults.bluealsa.device'
ALSA lib conf.c:4528: (_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory ALSA lib conf.c:4996: (snd_config_expand) Args evaluate error: No such file or directory
connect (2) call to /tmp/jack-0/default/jack_0 failed (err=No such file or directory)
attempt to connect to server failed
ALSA lib confmisc.c:1281: (snd_func_refer) Unable to find definition 'defaults.bluealsa.device'
ALSA lib conf.c:4528: (_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory ALSA lib conf.c: 4996: (snd_config_expand) Args evaluate error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib conf.c:4528: (_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib conf.c: 4996: (snd_config_expand) Args evaluate error: No such file or directory
connect (2) call to /tmp/jack-0/default/jack_0 failed (err=No such file or directory)
attempt to connect to server failed

If you can give some technical insight how listen.py script work and is it expecting audio input over ble? as i can see blueAlsa library, so please guide me, i need to use dialog flow. 

For context, I am using QBOv3 running on rpi3 and QBO robot.

(@romeo)

https://www.amazon.com/ROBOTICS-EDUCATION-CODING-English-version/dp/B0BRMT29KC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3HLX2FOV83UZV&keywords=qbo+coding+for+stem&qid=1679435736&s=books&sprefix=qbo+coding+for+stem%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C195&sr=1-1

I advise you to read my textbook to implement Q.BO STEM or Q.BO One at the latest version, with which you can also make it play with chat-gpt.

I am at your disposal for more information on the matter.

ReplyQuote
Share: