Notifications
Clear all

Using Microphone and Speakers on QBO Robot for other applications

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@neolia)
Topic starter  

Hi! I'm facing issues with the microphone and speakers while using web Skype on the QBO robot (OpenQBOv3). I tried all different options for mic/speaker but can't hear any sound nor is the mic working. I'm also not getting any sound when playing videos on a web browser. It would be helpful if you guide with electrical schematics, how microphone and speakers work in relation to the robot. Lastly, I would appreciate instructions on temporarily suspending speech recognition and robot speech so that I can use Skype web without any interruptions. Thank you for your assistance.

(@romeo)

If you are interested in using Q.bo STEM as a robotic platform for your applications, I suggest you buy this text:

https://www.amazon.com/ROBOTICS-EDUCATION-CODING-English-version/dp/B0BRMT29KC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3HLX2FOV83UZV&keywords=qbo+coding+for+stem&qid=1679435736&s=books&sprefix=qbo+coding+for+stem%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C195&sr=1-1

I advise you to read my textbook to implement Q.BO STEM or Q.BO One at the latest version, with which you can also make it play with chat-gpt.

ReplyQuote
(@chris_rc)

Dear Romeo,

I'm eager to purchase your book, but I haven't received my Indiegogo contribution, which includes the QBO Robot. If I receive the robot, I'll be able to buy your book. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Best regards,

Christian

ReplyQuote
(@romeo)

I'm sure you'll receive what you requested shortly, I've personally sent a reminder.
Thank you for reporting.

ReplyQuote
Share: