Clear all

Integration with React applicatioon

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@rodrigobonatti)
Topic starter  

Hello folks!

I have an application written in React. The application consists in some great use cases like speech recognition, video calls...
I'm wondering if it is possible and how hard it is to integrate this application with the Q.bo.

What I have in mind is to place my tablet on the Q.bo body and use the microfones, speakers, cameras... of the robot instead of the ones in the tablet
With the purpose of humanizing my application, so the final result would be the user basically talking with the Q.bo.

I didn't found any content about that in the forum, and I'm just willing to know if this type of integrations are possible before I acquire the Q.bo.

Thank you so much for your time and help,
Rodrigo

Topic Tags
(@romeo)

Hi Rodrigo, I am also working in this sense, the difficulty consists in making the microphone recognize and the specker on the web page should try with a server based on Python, for the moment, my attempts in JavaScript are miserably shipped, but I don't give up . If you want we can also contact us by email, I am willing to collaborate with you. My email: Romeo.ceccato@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Share: