Clear all

PiFaceFast error messages concerning 'defaults.bluealsa.device'

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
chrisbuy
(@chrisbuy)
Topic starter  

I've received yesterday my pre-assembled Q.bo One Robot and I am investigating every aspect. It is set to the Interactive DialogFlow mode and noticed a logfile interactiveMode.log in the pi user directory.  Unfortunatrely when starting PiFaceFast I get quite some scary errors...

launching PiFaceFast
ALSA lib confmisc.c:1281:(snd_func_refer) Unable to find definition 'defaults.bluealsa.device'
ALSA lib conf.c:4528:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib conf.c:4996:(snd_config_expand) Args evaluate error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM bluealsa
ALSA lib confmisc.c:1281:(snd_func_refer) Unable to find definition 'defaults.bluealsa.device'
ALSA lib conf.c:4528:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib conf.c:4996:(snd_config_expand) Args evaluate error: No such file or directory
connect(2) call to /tmp/jack-0/default/jack_0 failed (err=No such file or directory)
attempt to connect to server failed
connect(2) call to /tmp/jack-0/default/jack_0 failed (err=No such file or directory)
attempt to connect to server failed
Playing WAVE '/home/pi/Documents/pico2wave.wav' : Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 16000 Hz, Mono
TOKEN: c29f8bc868cf4c519e3f94871da22352
Open serial port sucessfully.
/dev/serial0
SetPid [1, 26, 2, 16]
SetPid [2, 26, 2, 16]
Face tracking running.
QBO nose bright green when see your face
config:{'volume': 100, 'tokenAPIai': 'c29f8bc868cf4c519e3f94871da22352', 'startWith': 'interactive-dialogflow', 'language': 'english', 'op_question': True, 'age': 0, 'gassistant_proyectid': None}
QBOtalk_2: pico2wave -l "en-US" -w /home/pi/Documents/pico2wave.wav "<volume level='100'>I am ready." && aplay -D convertQBO /home/pi/Documents/pico2wave.wav
No face 1
No face 2
No face 3
No face 4
No face 5
No face 6

Should I be concerned with these errors... they seem serious!

--
Christian Buysschaert
Leuven - Belgium
Email christian.buysschaert@gmail.com

Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Hi Chris,

Don´t worry!, as you can see in another forum Threats the Alsa error, in your Log, is normal. The sound driver from Raspbian Distro is trying to found  the sound card from the Raspberry Pi 3 but as Q.bo have his own card, the driver report a problem before to connect with the Q.bo card. The log about Alsa is correct :)

Anyway we can see in your log that Q.bo could not recognize your face, this is why the nose blue light is not blinking. Please can you send a video interacting with Q.bo to indiegogo@thecorpora.com ?  Thank you 

ReplyQuote
chrisbuy
(@chrisbuy)
Topic starter  

Good to know the error messages are normal... started to think more things were wrong. As for the face recognition, I will send a video in a second. 

--
Christian Buysschaert
Leuven - Belgium
Email christian.buysschaert@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Share: