Clear all

Webserver won't run

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@jynx13)
Topic starter  

Hello ya'll

I've had a Qbo One for a while and finally decided to boot it up again after a long time. The last time I played with it was before Dialogflow officially went to V2.

I updated the Qbo using the install.sh file from Gitlab. I then followed this guide to setup Dialogflow V2:  https://gitlab.com/thecorpora/QBO/blob/master/manuals/DialogFlowV2.md

The issue that I am having is that when I try to access the webserver to configure Qbo I can't open it. I can VNC into the robot and open the web browser and surf the internet no problem. When I do a nmap scan on the ports, port 8000 is not open.

How I can I troubleshoot and get the webserver running?

Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Posted by: @jynx13

Hello ya'll

I've had a Qbo One for a while and finally decided to boot it up again after a long time. The last time I played with it was before Dialogflow officially went to V2.

I updated the Qbo using the install.sh file from Gitlab. I then followed this guide to setup Dialogflow V2:  https://gitlab.com/thecorpora/QBO/blob/master/manuals/DialogFlowV2.md

The issue that I am having is that when I try to access the webserver to configure Qbo I can't open it. I can VNC into the robot and open the web browser and surf the internet no problem. When I do a nmap scan on the ports, port 8000 is not open.

How I can I troubleshoot and get the webserver running?

Is much better if you use SSH to connect with Q.bo. Please, be sure you don't have a firewall running in the Distro.

1. Ip Address: qbo.local:8000
  2. Login: pi
  3. Password: raspberry

ReplyQuote
(@srivatchan-g)

I have installed V3 version in my raspberry pi 3 and it shows ah ssh is logged in but log in as user pi ...what to do? How to start webi and how to run it ? Please reply or mail me to srivatchanmc@gmail.com.

Please help me in this regard as soon as possible 

ReplyQuote
Niko
 Niko
(@niko)
Eminent Member

Hi. I think you are speaking about Q.bo mobile version from 2010. 

I think thecorpora no longer supports WEBI which could only be used in the mobile version.

ReplyQuote
Share: