Notifications
Clear all

HAPPY 2021

4 Posts
2 Users
9 Likes
(@romeo)
Topic starter  

I would like to close this year 2020 with a small gift to the forum community by posting test software for beginner programmers
which in some way can be of help for an application teaching on the use of QBO.one
They are little tricks that in some way improve, in my opinion, the homologous programs in the / opt / qbo / * directory
All the proposed software runs on a directory located in "/ home / pi / QBO / QBO_BETA_0" and does not need any dependencies.
In particular I point out a test version for "Video Motion Detection", a
"face control tracker", I also added an "italian talker" as an example for the generation of a ROS node.
There are also programs that can replace facial search that should be more performing for PI3, compared to those present in the v3.0 beta for developers
which I believe have many problems with functioning.
I wish everyone a happy new year.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by romeo

(@romeo)
Topic starter  

this is the test software

ReplyQuote
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Hi @romeo

Our team want to wish, specially to you, and to all our community a Happy New Year 2021. Without your help and other users we couldn't have done it.

THANKS A LOT!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@romeo)
Topic starter  

The configuration with Mycroft does not work: I installed the V3 version, I had to modify some software because they did not allow face relief, then I followed the instructions, I entered the six-letter code, I restarted, but even if QBO has a blue nose , does not speak. Anyone have any suggestions?

Is it necessary to make further settings to the mycroft software?

ReplyQuote
Share: