Notifications
Clear all

No response in scratch demo

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Loaded the scratch demo program and changed IP address in program.  when I hit the green flag and  a specific key on the keyboard, there is no response .  I see there is a box for IP address within the scratch program and  under remote robot control.  do both have to be changed?

Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Hi Kent, you need to change only the right IP-Address ( you can know your Ip Address via terminal "ipconfig" or via config file ). Don´t change the port number. Be sure you dont have any firewall installed in your router. The Thecorpora Team

ReplyQuote
(@sheldong1225)

So when I open scratch. Q.bo seems to be freaking out. It's making a clicking noise inside the head.

ReplyQuote
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Posted by: SheldonG1225

So when I open scratch. Q.bo seems to be freaking out. It's making a clicking noise inside the head.

have you the same problem when you changed Q.bo to interactive mode?

ReplyQuote
(@sheldong1225)

Posted by: Qbo Robot

No. Before scratch was just unresponsive and would move and say whatever when I input it a key on the keyboard. Wouldn't respond to my voice or any face. But scratch for whatever reason everything works now. Nothing has changed. Really weird. But interactive mode is unresponsive still. Just a smile and only turns its head when you touch the sides. 

This post was modified 6 years ago by SheldonG1225

ReplyQuote
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Posted by: Qbo Robot

No. Before scratch was just unresponsive and would move and say whatever when I input it a key on the keyboard. Wouldn't respond to my voice or any face. But scratch for whatever reason everything works now. Nothing has changed. Really weird. But interactive mode is unresponsive still. Just a smile and only turns its head when you touch the sides. 

Good job with Scratch. For DialogFlow ( Interactive Mode ) follow the next link:  http://thecorpora.com/community/dialogflow/howto-enable-dialogflow-v1-0/

ReplyQuote
(@vingo)

Hi there,

I have the same problem in scratch mode as well. It is making clicking sound in the audio where the speaker is at(on the big O-found this out by opening it, to see where it was coming from). I also, change the IP address on the right side but no response to keyboard or face or sound.

As for interactive Mode, it is not working at all. I have try the instruction on the link but it is not working at all.

Even when, I first turn it on, it does not respond to anything but the touch sensor.

Any advice? currently, I am thinking something is wrong with it.

ReplyQuote
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Posted by: Vingo

Hi there,

I have the same problem in scratch mode as well. It is making clicking sound in the audio where the speaker is at(on the big O-found this out by opening it, to see where it was coming from). I also, change the IP address on the right side but no response to keyboard or face or sound.

As for interactive Mode, it is not working at all. I have try the instruction on the link but it is not working at all.

Even when, I first turn it on, it does not respond to anything but the touch sensor.

Any advice? currently, I am thinking something is wrong with it.

HI Vingo, please can you send us a video to indiegogo@thecorpora.com? Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@jontyponty)

Hi, my robot doesn't respond to audio. In Scratch mode it can respond to keyboard commands and can recognise a face, just about. In Interactive mode I don't get a green nose, I get a blue (but it doesn't respond to any speech).

ReplyQuote
Niko
 Niko
(@niko)
Eminent Member

Posted by: jontyponty

Hi, my robot doesn't respond to audio. In Scratch mode it can respond to keyboard commands and can recognise a face, just about. In Interactive mode I don't get a green nose, I get a blue (but it doesn't respond to any speech).

Did you follow the instructions provided in the blog?. I think your robot is not connected to the network. Is very important to have the robot into the same network and dont change the port. 

ReplyQuote
Share: