HOWTO: Hacking/Upda...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] HOWTO: Hacking/Updating Q.board using Segger MINI J-Link JTAG ( Only for Developers )

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

To obtain more information, please follow the Link below:
http://thecorpora.com/blog/howto-hacking-updating-q-board-using-segger-mini-j-link-jtag-only-for-developers/

(@nono240)

What's the point to be able to upgrade the QBo Board if we don't have any schematics to write our own firmware or, at least, the Arduino source code?

When will you release the source code of that robot supposed to be open source ?? You already send many batches. Respect your customers or QBo One will have the same faith of OpenQbo ! 

chrisbuy
(@chrisbuy)

I have definitively found issues in the Arduino code... I am losing servo control after a while even with "controller.SetServo". With "controller.SetAngleRelative" it is even worse. Something is still buggy in that code. I am willing to go through it aan look if I can find the issues but even if I don't find it, somebody else might...

--
Christian Buysschaert
Leuven - Belgium
Email christian.buysschaert@gmail.com

Niko
 Niko
(@niko)
Eminent Member

Posted by: chrisbuy

I have definitively found issues in the Arduino code... I am losing servo control after a while even with "controller.SetServo". With "controller.SetAngleRelative" it is even worse. Something is still buggy in that code. I am willing to go through it aan look if I can find the issues but even if I don't find it, somebody else might...

I had the same problem but i solve these issues rewriting the Board with the latest firmware. I think Thecorpora team is working very hard to debug all the issues reported by beta-testers. 

Share: