GPIO pins of the Qboard and Raspberry Pi 3 - Jetson TX 2

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
We connected RasPi to our Qboard only using UART and I2S, all commands are sent through Raspi serial port and the sound trough I2S. See attached to this post the Raspi connector  schematics. You can see the I2C bus but  it is not in use.
The Jetson TX2 needs a lot of power, but you could supply it at 7.5V that is the input DC for the QBO board but I think you must use a power adaptor converter with at least 40W ,like  GST40A07-P1J or similar.

Eli
(@eli)

Hi thank you for providing this information. This is very useful and I'm very excited to run the robot with the Jetson. When everything is running I could post a complete instruction how to port the python code and how to wire the hardware if this is of any interest for you. I tried to keep everything as close as possible to the original code. One more thing: Is the speaker output also routed via I2S or is it just the microphones? Best regards,

Eli

This post was modified 6 years ago by Eli

ReplyQuote
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: Eli

Hi thank you for providing this information. This is very useful and I'm very excited to run the robot with the Jetson. When everything is running I could post a complete instruction how to port the python code and how to wire the hardware if this is of any interest for you. I tried to keep everything as close as possible to the original code. One more thing: Is the speaker output also routed via I2S or is it just the microphones? Best regards,

Eli

Thank you Eli for your support with JETSON Board. Yes, speaker & microphones are output via I2S too.

ReplyQuote
Share: