Notifications
Clear all

Q.bo V3.0 + rscync = crash

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@vianne)
Topic starter  

Hi all! I'm trying to setup rsync on the Q.bo with the V3.0 software on it, in order to be able to test my code quickly and easily. However, as soon as I install rsync on Q.bo with V3.0 alreadty installed it will not reboot anymore. This was not the case using the previous software version. Everything worked fine with V2.0. I double-checked that rsync was the culprit by reinstalling the V3.0 software and only installing rsync, without making any additional changes. Has anyone encountered the same problem, and/or knows a solution?

Thanks in advance!

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Vianne

(@vianne)
Topic starter  

For anyone experiencing similar problems, running this after a fresh install of the V3.0 software fixed it for me:

sudo dpkg --configure --pending
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

ReplyQuote
(@romeo)

https://www.amazon.com/ROBOTICS-EDUCATION-CODING-English-version/dp/B0BRMT29KC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3HLX2FOV83UZV&keywords=qbo+coding+for+stem&qid=1679435736&s=books&sprefix=qbo+coding+for+stem%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C195&sr=1-1

I advise you to read my textbook to implement Q.BO STEM or Q.BO One at the latest version, with which you can also make it play with chat-gpt.

ReplyQuote
Share: