Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] My initial experience with Q.bo One

20 Posts
9 Users
4 Reactions
(@silvermoon52)

still learning, still learning  😀 

last night got response already, but after unplug the hdmi, it become silent again, also i found a usb unplug inside, what does it for?

ReplyQuote
Ramon
(@ramon)

Posted by: silvermoon52

...also i found a usb unplug inside, what does it for?

Hi.

At the moment, do not connect the USB cable. It is up to the other eye camera and is to work in the programming of the stereo vision.

QBO One comes from the factory with only a camera installed, thus not slows the Raspberry.

ReplyQuote
(@joemenrod)

I loaded my SD card with V2.0 and booted. Tried the QR Code thing but got no response from Qbo.  I had to connect the monitor/keyboard/mouse and manually configure things.  How can I verify that I am in fact running V2.0?

ReplyQuote
Qbo Robot
(@nonogrub)
Member Admin

Posted by: joemenrod

I loaded my SD card with V2.0 and booted. Tried the QR Code thing but got no response from Qbo.  I had to connect the monitor/keyboard/mouse and manually configure things.  How can I verify that I am in fact running V2.0?

Please, see into the QboConfig file ( Desktop ) if you have Google Assistance Option.

ReplyQuote
(@romeo)

https://www.amazon.com/ROBOTICS-EDUCATION-CODING-English-version/dp/B0BRMT29KC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3HLX2FOV83UZV&keywords=qbo+coding+for+stem&qid=1679435736&s=books&sprefix=qbo+coding+for+stem%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C195&sr=1-1

I advise you to read my textbook to implement Q.BO STEM or Q.BO One at the latest version, with which you can also make it play with chat-gpt.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: