Notifications
Clear all

Chatbot Dialogflow in Telegram

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@sergiogf321)
Topic starter  

Currently I have already implemented my chatbot in telegram and everything seems to work correctly, in my dialogflow chat I show a menu with several options so that the user can interact more easily, and I give them an answer with a menu of buttons (9) with a somewhat long text, the problem is that when displaying it in telegram as the text is too long the keyboard does not correctly display the text on the buttons and what they say is not perceived.

I have seen in the telegram documentation with its api bot and it is possible to realize that the buttons are in several lines and thus show the options correctly. but I don't know if this can be manipulated from dialogflow.

(@romeo)

https://www.amazon.com/ROBOTICS-EDUCATION-CODING-English-version/dp/B0BRMT29KC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3HLX2FOV83UZV&keywords=qbo+coding+for+stem&qid=1679435736&s=books&sprefix=qbo+coding+for+stem%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C195&sr=1-1

I advise you to read my textbook to implement Q.BO STEM or Q.BO One at the latest version, with which you can also make it play with chat-gpt.

ReplyQuote
Share: