Over the past few weeks, we have been making important aesthetic and functional improvements to Q.bo One. We are excited to show you our latest iteration.
Some of the improvements you can see includes:
- A more elegant design which gives Q.bo One better definition of its contours and edges.
- All holes at the outer casing are removed.
- Better accessibility to interior hardware of the robot through the addition of the front cover which can be removed without screws.
- An inclusion of a cable gland at the base of Q.bo One for users who want to connect the robot to a peripheral devices.
- A more robust inner axis of the head.
- Providing the option of adding of analog servos on your own to the eyes to make the eyelids move.
- Minor adjustment to changes in hardware and aesthetic complements
We hope you will like these enhancement and changes. The Thecorpora Team